Demonstrate your processes meet acceptance criteria
Performance Qualification is documented testing that demonstrates a specific process will meet its predetermined acceptance criteria. Package Qualification testing (PQ) should be performed by following an approved predefined protocol, and PQ testing results should be documented in a formal report.
PQ testing consists of consecutive replicate field transportation tests to demonstrate the process is effective and reproducible in all seasons. The testing includes:
- Ambient temperature variances
- Representative transport load configurations
- Defined packing configuration(s)
- Calibrated temperature monitors or loggers
- Sufficient number of tests to assure reliable results
Mesa Labs provides a complete solution for the thermal Performance Qualification (PQ) of your system(s). We provide thermal PQ protocol and associated SOPs, assist in execution of the PQ protocol, analyze the collected temperature data and write the final PQ report.