Mesa Labs provides a complete range of consulting services to support your cold and supply chain requirements including:
- Assessing your storage environments
- Assessing your transportation methods and packing materials
- Working with you to develop supporting SOPs
- Working with you to qualify and validate your processes and systems
- Identifying ways in which your products can be monitored to minimize temperature excursions
- Set up alerts to ensure corrective action occurs promptly
- Assess your regulatory and legislative requirements and find the right methods to address them
Mesa Labs has been operating as a Canada-wide company for the past ten years. Its products and services include healthcare consulting, technology development and environmental monitoring solutions. Mesa Labs‘s healthcare services include:
Mesa Labs has been undertaking healthcare consulting projects across Canada for the past 10 years. The types of projects in which Mesa Labs staff have been involved, typically focus on utilization analyses, process improvement, system restructuring and service siting. This type of work has been completed for hospitals, health care systems and Provincial governments in British Columbia, the Northwest Territories, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Ontario, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia. Mesa Labs staff have also completed a number of research and academic assignments, and published related results.
Mesa Labs has worked extensively in the design and integration of corporate information and business intelligence systems, by virtue of numerous projects across Canada. Using a variety of software tools, Mesa Labs has assisted hospitals, LHINs, Provincial governments and Regional Planning Authorities in integrating disparate data sets and developing ‘key’ indicators to assist in improved healthcare management. Projects have been undertaken at Halton Healthcare Services in Oakville, the Vancouver Coastal Health Authority in British Columbia, and many others. As well, Mesa Labs staff designed and developed the service modeling system used by the Ontario Health Services Restructuring Commission in the redesign of the Ontario healthcare system.
Mesa Labs has developed a specific expertise in the use of census and geographic products to:
- Evaluate health care service demands.
- Develop recommendations for service siting and sizing based on population characteristics.
- Evaluate variations in service utilization and need.
- Assist hospitals in understanding the communities they serve and the population characteristics that may affect the delivery of services, or the demand for them.