Protects temperature controlled products for over 24 openings
Pharmaceutical samples are handled in a unique way. They are often stored at the sales rep’s home and then transported in a cooler stored in their trunk. In the heat of the summer, temperatures in a trunk can reach 45 C (120 F). This introduces unnecessary risk to the product. That’s why Mesa Labs has developed a portable storage solution specifically designed for pharmaceutical reps making same-day deliveries.
- The cooler was designed to take the harshest of conditions. It is qualified to sustain a temperature range of 45 C and -20 C (flat line) and meets applicable compliance standards guidelines and regulations.
- It also has a unique inner plastic corrugated box with machine cut handles to allow field reps to simply remove the inner case and carry it into appointments, while leaving the larger rugged case in the car or trunk.
- Independent test results and validated testing from the Mesa Labs team reveal how the cooler beats the competition in every way.
The Mesa Labs team has qualified both the 65 and 80 quart coolers to maintain a consistent temperature at three different crucial temperature ranges:
- -20 to -10 C
- 2 to 8 C
- 15 to 25C
for up to 28 hours. It will also hold ice for up to 8 to 10 days and is able to be used for dry-ice. Full documentation is available.
- Quality injection molded (pp copolymer)
- Insulated with high-grade molded polystyrene foam
- Dual padlock holes & unique slots for crimped locking cables for security
- Unique air-tight food-grade silicone freezer gasket
- Compatible for up to 8 large or 12 medium PCMs
- Self-stopping ABS, integrated hinge
- Anti-delaminating technology
- Fittings secured with stainless steel screws, latches, & backing plates
- Recessed ergonomic handles (ABS) on outer cooler
- Reinforced, machine-cut handles in inner case for ease of removal
- Outer case with integrated shoulder strap
- Pitched, self-draining bottom
- Stain and odor resistant
- Non-absorbent makes it easy to clean with any non-abrasive cleaner
- Compact & lightweight
- Includes hanging accessory tray
- White non-skid, non-marking pads
- Recessed “one twist” opening drain
(Pt # INF65SR)
|24” x 12” x 12”||29 1/4” x 16 3/4” x 16 3/4”||28 hrs, 24 openings
120 hrs, no openings
(Pt # INF80SR)
|28 1/2” x 11 1/2” x 12 3/4”||33 3/4” x 16 3/8” x 17 1/2”||28 hrs, 24 openings
120 hrs, no openings
Multiple Options Available
- Available in white or tan
- Optional accessories include hanging trays & dividers