Mesa Labs designs qualified cold chain packaging for long-term temperature stability in key markets including healthcare, life sciences, and food. Select an option below to learn more about each category:
The only insulated cold chain packaging based on 10+ years of temperature profile data
Typical regulatory standards are adequate for setting a baseline cold chain package design. However, repeated studies show without applying the knowledge of climatic conditions in the areas which products are shipped and stored, companies miss a crucial element to designing qualified packaging.
Mesa Labs has analyzed transportation modes in North America for over 10 years and documented thousands of data points, across all major origins and destinations.
This expertise enables us to offer insulated shipping solutions that exceed standards, reduces weight, reduces failures and cuts total-cost-of-ownership for shipping products.
- Fast-track qualification — Cut time-to-market by several months
- Requirements driven — Customized around compliance, transportation processes and locations
- Optimized — The right quantity of refrigerant, reduced container weights, & optimized gel pack conditioning
- Durable & recyclable — Reduce your cost-per-shipment to that of a single-use container.
- Scalable — multiple sizes & configurations, fully qualified or separate components
- All reports included — Qualification Reports (IQ and OQ) and Seasonal Performance Qualifications